Use the foot traffic data from BestTime.app to create location-based games and apps that automatically adjust based on venue traffic. Some examples:
- Offer digital store vouchers on days when shops are expected to be less busy. Add Augmented Reality (AR) to e.g. create a mix of Pokémon Go and Groupon. It allows businesses to target events and high foot traffic areas with the publication and advertisement of digital vouchers.
- Automate the creation of happy hour discounts for bars that are showing lower than average visitor foot traffic - using the live foot traffic data.
- Adjust social media advertisement timings based on how busy a venue is.
- You can filter out bars in a city that are busy on a Tuesday night, for example. The most exciting places can always be found this way.
- To avoid long lines at museums and other tourist attractions, show tourists how busy they are.
Advanced foot traffic filters
The BestTime tools make it also possible to filter and sort venues in all kinds of ways. It is for example possible to show only venues (like bars) that are busy on Thursday between 6 PM and 10 PM. Or show the museums that are quiet on Sunday morning.